The 1970s were a golden age for vinyl records, and many classic albums from that era are still highly sought after by collectors and music lovers today.
Some of the most iconic 70s vinyl records include:
- Pink Floyd – Dark Side of the Moon (1973)
- Led Zeppelin – IV (1971)
- Fleetwood Mac – Rumours (1977)
- David Bowie – Ziggy Stardust (1972)
- The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main St. (1972)
- Stevie Wonder – Songs in the Key of Life (1976)
- The Who – Who’s Next (1971)
- Eagles – Hotel California (1976)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers – Exodus (1977)
- Queen – A Night at the Opera (1975)
These albums are just a few examples of the incredible music that was released on vinyl during the 1970s. Other notable artists and albums from the era include Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here, Bruce Springsteen’s Born to Run, Elton John’s Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, and many more.
Each album has its own unique sound and style, and they all continue to be highly sought after by collectors and fans alike.
Show your love for vinyl with a Vinyl is Cool t-shirt